Maps, Brochures & Downloads
Grant County, Indiana is located on Interstate 69 in Northeast Indiana midway between Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. From the fun-loving, irrepressible spirit of Garfield the cat to the cool, bold style of James Dean, Grant County’s famous natives embody the very essence of this lively Midwest community. Discover our unparalleled attractions and world-class events! Visit, explore, and get to know Grant County, Indiana. Download and print our brochures or maps, and plan your weekend getaway today
- Grant County, Indiana and Gas City, Indiana Map: Includes map of Gas City, Indiana and Jonesboro, Indiana.
- Marion, Indiana Map: Marion, Indiana roadmap with attractions noted.
- Garfield Trail Map : Find fun statues of Jim Davis’s Garfield the Cat.
- Home of the Hog Southern Trail Map: Bike through Gas City and rural routes through southern Grant County, Indiana.
- Home of the Hog Northern Trail Map: Bike through Marion, Indiana and the northern portions of Grant County, Indiana.
- Shadows of Our Town Self Guided Cemetery Tour Map: Discover Grant County’s heroes and rascals.
- Walkway of Lights Map: Brighten your holidays with a 4 mile Christmas light display in Marion, Indiana, Christmas City, U.S.A.
- Visitor Guide: Information on lodging, restaurants and attractions for Marion, Fairmount and Gas City, Indiana.
- Garfield Trail Brochure: Find all the fun statues of Jim Davis’ Garfield the cat hidden through east central Indiana. Includes a map and information on restaurants around the statues.
- James Dean Landmarks Trail: Explore the hometown of movie legend James Dean, Fairmount, Indiana.
- Meeting Planner: Learn about available conference and lodging space for your next meeting in Eastern Indiana.
All downloads require a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it installed.