Looking for Water Parks in Indiana? Check out Splash House Water Park!
An Indiana Water Park featuring a lazy river, waterslides, wave pool and more!
Residents and visitors alike love the Splash House water park, one of the best, family-friendly water parks in Indiana. The Splash House opens for the 2017 season on May 27! Visitors can beat the heat of the summer sun at Junction Park in the heart of Marion, Indiana. Grab an inner tube, drift down the lazy river ride, cool down and enjoy a tranquil moment. For exhilarating high speed fun, two wild, looping, twisty water slides hurtle you to the ultimate splashdown. Or frolic in the kids’ play zone. This exciting area offers fountains, and splashes and sprays for kids of all ages. Jump in to the wave pool and crash into the rolling waves that feel like the ocean. Visitors to Splash House water park can even work on that perfect tan on more than 30,000 feet of deck space.
The Indiana water park is conveniently located in Marion, Indiana, a short drive from Gas City, Kokomo, Muncie, and all of East Central Indiana. Marion’s Junction Park Splash House provides something fun to do for all ages!
The Splash House opens rain or shine if the temperature is above 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The Splash House is, however, subject to closure due to unforeseen circumstances, such as dangerous weather, low attendance, maximum facility capacity, or maintenance. Please call ahead (765-668-1794) or visit our Facebook page to avoid disappointment.
- Admission: Adult Admission $8 , Students & Seniors $6. Call for group rates and party package information.
- Season Pass Also Available. Call for details.
Splash House water park features:
- Lazy river ride
- Wild waterslides
- Kids play zone
- Wave pool
- Sand volleyball area
- Cabana rentals
- Locker rentals
- Surf lessons
If You Go To Splash House Water Park
- Splash House Water Park location: In the heart of Marion, Indiana at Junction Park, East Central Indiana.
- Dates and Hours: Monday-Saturday from 11am – 6pm, and Sundays noon-6pm. Once school is back in session, the Splash House is open weekends only through Labor Day. Hours subject to change. Call 765-668-1794 or visit our Facebook page for more information.
- Open Surf: Monday-Friday 7pm-8pm, Sat 9:30am-10:30am and 6pm-7pm. $7 to surf, $3 board rental.
- Lazy River Walk & Surfing Lessons available weekly. Call 765-668-1794 for times and to register.
- Group Outings: Birthday parties and evening private parties available. Call 765-668-1794 for more information or to schedule.
- Other Family-Friendly Attractions by the Indiana Water Park: Garfield Trail, Fairmount Museum, Ivanhoe’s Restaurant, River’s Edge Family Golf Center, Brooks Uppercrust Pizza